RENDER AND PLASTER REINFORCING
FOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL USE
ProMesh reinforcing mesh is ideal for reinforcing plaster or render, particularly around openings or areas of traditional weakness. It can be used to stabilise unstable surfaces, and cover and help prevent cracking. It is a flexible lattice made from special woven glass-fibre strands offering incredible strength when embedded into wet basecoat plaster or render.
- Versatility – compatible with all major plasters and renders
- Economical – low cost material with little or no waste
- Durable – tear resistance exceeds DIN 53857
- Easy to use – cut to size with a knife or scissors
- Safe – no sharp edges so no protective clothing required
- Maintenance free – tear and alkali resistant with anti-slip properties
Use to reinforce gypsum plasters and cover internal wall slits up to 50cm in width, in places where low tear strength is sufficient.
Use to reinforce gypsum plasters and cover internal wall slits up to 50cm in width.
ProMesh Grade 3 external render reinforcing mesh is used to reinforce exterior render typically embedded into polymer modified basecoats.
ProMesh Grade 4 general purpose screed and external render reinforcing mesh is used to reinforce exterior render or plaster in places where low tear strength are sufficient.
External render reinforcing mesh is used to reinforce exterior render in places where tear strength is important such as heavy weight monocouche renders or basecoats.